Company Name: SonicWall
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee & Customer Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Role Responsibilities: Customer Service specialist working in SonicWALL’s CRM and associated systems responding to customer issues within established SonicWALL policies and procedures. Customers may be either external or internal. Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
Customer Service is the first point of contact for customers globally and acts as a bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
• Issues include but not limited to a service contract, account access, license issues, non-technical customer inquiries within established guidelines and policies
• Review and identify areas of improvements to streamline non-technical customer service operation processes
• Meets required customer service support metrics including Customer Satisfaction metrics, service request handling metrics
• Interface with other SonicWALL groups, including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Service Channel, Technical support, Manufacturing Operations, Product Line Manager, Service Business Manager, Service Manager, and Global teams to resolve customer issues and inquiries.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive issue documentation using appropriate application tracking systems.
• Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
• Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision-making skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• 0-1 years experience in high volume inbound call centre or customer service role
• 0-1 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web-based applications
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
jobwala.life is The Best Place To Find Fulltime Type of Job in Bangalore Jobs
location. Job Wala Also Provides Direct Links To Apply For The Jobs
Job Wala Lists Latest Job Recent Openings Off campus Jobs For B-Tech Students
Job wala is a Noida based all kind job-portal launched by aman mishra . I have an in-depth understanding of the Indian job market, resource management, recruitment process, recruiters and job seekers with 5 years of experience. The Website is made To Help People Like me to get information about recent job openings walk-in jobs etc...