About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – Intern
Job ID: 1091925
Work Location: ADCI – Tamil Nadu
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Specifically, you will:
· Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
· Utilize various metrics sources to deliver rapid iterations of software features
· Solve difficult problems with elegant and practical code
· Raise the bar on quality, consistency, maintainability, efficiency, security and all the other things that make great software
· Help define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team
·Be responsible for designing, developing and deploying medium sized projects
·Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, create functional and engaging features, and ensure their needs always come first
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the right job
· Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledge of building highly trafficked mobile experiences e.g. Android applications, iOS applications, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
jobwala.life is The Best Place To Find Internship Type of Job in Chennai Jobs
location. Job Wala Also Provides Direct Links To Apply For The Jobs
Job Wala Lists Latest Job Recent Openings Off campus Jobs For B-Tech Students
Job wala is a Noida based all kind job-portal launched by aman mishra . I have an in-depth understanding of the Indian job market, resource management, recruitment process, recruiters and job seekers with 5 years of experience. The Website is made To Help People Like me to get information about recent job openings walk-in jobs etc...